; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: I REFUSE PT.3

Friday, September 4, 2009

I REFUSE PT.3

Like really a part 3? Sure it isn't laced with multiple examples of fxckery but this one alone sums it up. I seriously cannot with todays youth. I whole heartedly believe that all of your parents should sue the school systems for allowing this carry on. Who the hell started this bull and why do teens/kids think its cute? Well anyway I spotted this horrendousness when I was watching the video for 'Break Up' by Mario at work. It pissed me off and I just shut the whole video off and refused to go back to youtube. Why like really why?

Past incidents of sadness:
http://imskinnyirock.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-refuse.html
http://imskinnyirock.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-refusept-2.html

babyy bOyy dUnn dUmpped meeh he nO lOnqer wans meeh ii`m nO lOnqqer hiired he saiid dhat ii been fiired On tew dha neXt mOre fiishes nd dha sea bOyysX are liike bUses miiss One neXt 15 Onee kUmiinqq . lOl `sX dhat`sX mah sOnqq




I really have no words. For the first time I think I have been silenced. Never again. I refuse thee and thy bullshit! However, even though this IM is on a totally different topic, Krystyna's words describe my exact sentiments towards this bull.


kj (11:23:02 PM): The only problem that I have is that u have no proper grasp of the concepts of grammar, punctuation, and common sense!
kj (11:23:19 PM): Like d.a get a life and end it by jumpin off a bridge

I bid you all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment