; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Dear Chris Brown...You Owe Me An Hour Of Life

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Chris Brown...You Owe Me An Hour Of Life

So I sat down like the rest of the world to watch the exclusive Larry King interview with Mr. Christopher Maurice Brown. *blink* *side eye* *blink* What in the blue hell was that? Chris didn't share anything we didn't know, he said sorry for the millionth time, and he dodged the most important question of the night! I don't care about you being sorry, I still remained a fan and you apologized to Rihanna & she clearly accepted it. I just wanted to know what happened in that car that night. We heard Rihanna's side through the police report and now we want to hear yours. I would like to know how the hell you managed to bite homegirl on her fingers and ears. Excuse my manners but I laughed hard as hell when I heard that. How did you manage to drive a lambo and bust her up like that? I mean either the story doesn't add up or Chris needs to be a nascar driver STAT! Larry plainly asked what happened in that car and this boy refused to answer. Share the details! Screw the feelings! I wanna know!!! So I wasted an hour of my life to watch you apologized and say other foolishness that I don't remember. OH WAIT! I remember one thing, Chris confirmed that him AND Rihanna were indeed riding jet skis at Diddy's house. He said that they were trying to rekindle their friendship or did I hear incorrectly? Because if so all that shade about him not being remorseful is wrong because she was there too -_-

Anyway I had no intentions about talking about this but I needed to blog and I needed a topic so HERE! All I really want is an album from the both of them you know. Tired of him moping, tired of her...walking around. They are really about to be put on my 'Why are you still here' list.

LOL at the fact that Chris's lil blue bow tie has a following and is a trending topic on twitter. LMAO even more that the bow tie has a twitter and is one of my followers. Oh I love humans and their antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment