; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Oh How I Love Thee

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh How I Love Thee



Not Kim K. [although she is the only socialite I am fond of] but the skirt she is rocking. I brought that skirt to you guys earlier in the month and now look at it! Oh Kim K girl you can dress your butt off and kudos for that skirt because I envy the fact that you have it! Hmm...I smell a DIY project coming along. I refuse to be without that skirt or something similar. Aside from the skirt, I like that she paired it with simple platforms and an acid wash denim jacket. Children, if you haven't revived that denim jacket or at least bought one you are lacking in life. Definite staple for the summer and the warm days of the fall.

I just needed to do one blog today at least. I got my laptop choc full of ish to sharee

No comments:

Post a Comment