; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Fresh Off The Jet...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fresh Off The Jet...

Man...I've been slacking but with good reason!
I just got back from Morocco. Yes Morocco as in the country in northern Africa (could you believe someone asked me what is Morocco? -_-) It was amazing in every sense of the word. I toured the major cities, rode a camel through the Sahara, visited a school, shopped, and toured small towns. It was a dream come true. I did not want to leave and I will definitely return. It also helped that I went with a great group of people. My best friends were there and I created friendships with the new freshmen. I'm actually gonna miss those suckers when I graduate. I'll post pics soon enough but I took sooo many that it's gonna be hard to choose! Did I mention that they love the brown skin girls over there? Although they all thought I was from another African country, the Moroccan men show no mercy lol. I got proposed to a million different times. I must say they are a lil pervy though, gonna have to cut that out lol.

In other good news...I AM GOING TO COLLEGE IN CALIFORNIA! Pitzer College (my numero uno*pow*) has opened their doors to me and I am forever grateful. My other colleges, Skidmore and Gettysburg, wait listed me but I'm alright with that because at least I know they like me and are still considering me. This college madness has had it's ups and downs but I'm alright. Where ever I go is where I am meant to be and God has plans for me. Whatever happens will continue to shape who I am and will make me stronger. As of now...Cali looks like the one =)

Watch out now Cali, you ain't ready for this!
Love, peace, and hair grease from Slim
aka that Skinny Bxtch!

No comments:

Post a Comment