; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Procrastination At Its Finest

Monday, March 8, 2010

Procrastination At Its Finest

First off RIP NOTORIOUS B.I.G aka Christopher Wallace. Although I was only 5 when he passed away, I remember the days of Biggie fondly and clearly. Hot summer days with the radio on Hot 97, blasting 'Hypnotize' or 'Sky's The Limit'. I remember when I heard he died and seeing that casket roll down Fulton Ave. As a young child I was not totally aware of how valuable Biggie was/is but now looking at music, he obviously a legend no questions at ALL. I'm proud to say that I am from Brooklyn, home of Big =)

But yes now to some procrastination *applause* I could use this as valuable time to blog about some hot ish I've found online but then I will never get this paper done SO! I am gonna do this foolishness just because I can and it is not time consuming =)

A - Available: Yes but I want that old thing back
B - Best Friend:
I have many [Shout out to Jesus]
C - Color of Your Room:
Lavender
D - Dad’s Name:
Nunya Damnbusiness
E - Easiest Person To Talk To:
No one, I trust no one.
F - Favorite Food:
Shrimp
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms:
Bears man!
H - Hometown:
BROOKLYN!!!!
I - Instrument:
Air guitar
J - Job:
Student
K - Kids:
Someday down this long road of life
L - Longest Car Ride:
To Virginia from Pennsylvania -_-
M - Milk Flavor:
Vanilla or Strawberry
N - Number Of Siblings:
6 brothers
O - One Wish:
To succeed and take care of my mom
P - Phobias:
insects, arachnids, germs, homeless people
Q - Favorite Quote:
“Look on the bright side. I don't know where it is but just look.”
R - Reason To Smile:
LIFE!
S - Song You Last Heard:
"Lady" by D'Angelo
T - Travel:
St. Vincent, Barbados, Puerto Rico, Atlanta, Philly, Richmond, Delaware, DC
U - Unknown Fact About Me: It's unknown for a reason...0_0
V - Vegetable:
Carrots FTW!
W - Worst Habits:
Procrastination -_-, stubborn
X - X-Rays You’ve Had: NONE!
Y - Your Favorite Pastime: Dancing, listening to music, and shopping
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius baby =)

No comments:

Post a Comment