; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: It Takes One To Know One

Friday, July 24, 2009

It Takes One To Know One

I saw this on MTO the yesterday and I went straight to blog about it until I fcked up my job computer -_-. Then I thought to myself 'maybe this is a sign from the Lord that I should give this foolishness the time of day'. Yeah well I'm sorry subconcious you can kiss my ass today. You know how I feel when it comes to Michael Jackson. Ask the fam, ask the friends, that man was IT for me. So to see & hear someone as horrendous as Lil Wayne popping off about him even in the smallest manner, you know I got the itch to beat him with a bat. An ugly little human [and I use that loosely] who is known for kissing his father on the lips and spreading around his sperm like it's fcking Christmas cheer should not be commenting on anyone, especially someone of Michael's stature. You need to pay that child support, stop knocking bxtches up, and get your punk ass to rehab because sipping sizzurp is not cute...but then again it is Lil Wayne. I don't know why I am shocked by this. Can I really expect anything of substance to come from Lil Wayne's mouth? His raps don't show me that I really can [need I remind you of that 'Kiss Me' song that I laughed at in a past post?]. Don't call MJ a f*g, don't call anyone a f*g. That word is hideous and I honestly hate when people say it. Uh Lil Wayne, if you plan on continuing to kiss your daddy on his mouth, I'd lay up off the accusations of homosexuality. We all know a whole legion of people think you're gay. With that face I don't think the gays want you on their side anyway. Save us all from your seeds and become asexual. Honestly I have no clue how Lauren London and Nivea can carry children belonging to this man and be proud.

Fast forward this foolishness and listen at the 2:59 mark
The Raging Impregnator utters this tom foolery:

I pledge allegiance to the flag that Michael Jackson is a f*g.



Man!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment