; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Okay Everybody Meet Mrs. Me Too...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Okay Everybody Meet Mrs. Me Too...

First it was Cassie with the half head shave...


Then Lala swooped in and did the same...


Of course Rihanna had to out do everybody...


But not to be left behind Miss Soul-Angel herself, Solange, has jumped onto the gravy train but she went and knocked all of you out of the park with this one.


But how many of you know that Raven Symone did this a WHILE ago way back in October?



And if you ask me Amber Rose is the Queen of Bald-headedness because she came straight with it.


One cannot forget Kelis because she has always been on the edgy side of things and I would like to say CONGRATS! to her for successfully giving birth to her little baby boy Knight.



But the best shave off I have ever seen belongs to this little sweetheart right here


Gon' head lil Angel.

See I've wanted to shave part of my head for a while now because I used to be in deep with the punk world but I know myself and from past experiences, it would take AGES for my hair to grow back so thats a no go. Well they have money, they can afford lace wigs of the natural kind. But please stop this foolishness because there will be a million bald head girls walking around not knowing that their hair will possibly never bounce back.

Signed Slim.

1 comment:

  1. LOL
    Your blog is funny, but since you're a nobody it's kind of pathetic.

    ReplyDelete