; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: WHY WON'T THIS ECONOMY LET ME BE GREAT?!?!

Monday, August 31, 2009

WHY WON'T THIS ECONOMY LET ME BE GREAT?!?!

So my internship is up this week and I am officially back on the broke trail. I like to survive during the school year and by survive i mean eating during and after school hours and shopping. I can always dupe a boy into paying for a movie or some shxt of that nature but shopping I cannot [boys are getting smart]. Food quite possibly, but shopping never. Jimmy Choo is teaming up with H&M and the Jordan brand is re-releasing the Space Jam 11s, both of which occur in November. I can definitely refrain from shopping because I have enough clothes and shoes to last me but those two things are golden. When the hell am I ever going to be able to afford Jimmy Choo??? When I am in my 30s, quite possibly my 20s [if I strike gold]. Anyway as a shopper and a sneakerhead those two events are vital to my survival. Off the materialisitc tip, my mother will not be working for about 3 months due to the fact that she is popping out the latest addition to the family in 27 days. I don't want to have to bother her for cash, I would prefer to give it to her quite frankly. I want to take care of my momma. However due to this economy, big over grown adults are taking my spot in areas of jobs that were once dominated by the 17-18 year old crowd. Target rejected me so this just upsets my ass. I have many stores left on my list. I also have someone in Prep working on something for me and if push comes to shove I will ask my school to help me out. They know my situation and I refuse to be put under a rug. My last resort is McDonalds. I have respect for Mickey Ds no doubt but no tea no shade...come on now. Grease and smelling like I've been sleeping in a bed of beef and fried goods. I'm not trying to smell like a Klump everyday. And all those oils are bad for your skin. *sigh* after receiving my swift rejection notice from the Target at Flatbush Junction, I'll just wait and see if Atlantic will shout me a holler. If not, back to pounding the pavement. I just want to keep building on my bank account. I want to see it stacked. I have over a grand but I want more so I can feel secure. I need a new job. *audible sigh*

I think I have a fear of being broke =/

*sings* I want the money, money and the cars, cars and the clothes, more clothes, I suppose. I just wanna be, I just wanna be successful...


I had to tweak those lyrics, nobody is doing hoes this year. Time for relationships people! Since I've been in HS there has been nothing but hooking up and hoeness occuring. I'm tired of you nasty ass teenagers. We are now seniors, grow the fck up. Debauchery will return in college but damn have self respect in your last year of being a kid. Hell in college it is worse because these are people you don't know well and it's like playing Russian roulette with all these subtle stds and shxt. Hard On Hoes 09! It's a movement. Smh I just hurt myself on the damn printer. I simply cannot with this place. OMG one of my attorneys is eating this yummy sandwich. It smell sooo good. Sorry for that lil rant/tangent at the end, I had a Kanye DIVA moment but it's okay because this is my blog whatever I do/say here is law and damn sure normal in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment