; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Ear Candy: Drake & Trey Trey Want To Be Successful

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ear Candy: Drake & Trey Trey Want To Be Successful

Got this via Twitter [yes I hate that bullshit but when you're bored at work and your job is trying to block blogger, trust me it helps] from Miss B. Scott. So you know I had to post it here! If this post goes through it'll be a miracle because work has been doing me dirty as of late, hence this long ass dry spell of not sneaking in posts at work! SMH! The fxckery! Anyway, I like the use of lights and shadows in this video. Very simple and calm like the beat. I also love Trey's verse on this. His flow and pitches were on point, everything was good. His voice is really coming along. After listening to his mixtapes I can honestly say that Trey is underestimated and truly deserves more shine. Who knows, since my main boo Chris Breezy is on cruise mode this VA boy can get a lil sunlight. Gon' head Trey Trey! Cop his album Ready which is in stores TODAY! He will also be in Brooklyn tomorrow. So sad I can't go but all you other fans have a fun time. Shoo...Trey is about to be my boyfriend #2...

Slim Thuggin is outtttt

1 comment: